With the Titan One DMX dongle , you can turn your laptop into a true DMX controller. The dongle converts the USB signal into a DMX signal, which makes controlling lighting from your laptop easier than ever, especially thanks to the free Avolites Titan software download. There is also an automatic preset for switching the lighting on or off. Configuring the DMX addresses is quick and easy with the Titan One DMX dongle.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: The XLR connector has 5 pins. You’ll need an adapter to convert it from a 5-pin to a 3-pin connector. You can find these among our cable adapters.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging)72 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging)10.0 x 7.5 x 2.5 cm
- USB to DMX dongle
- DMX interface
- touch screen support
- number of DMX channels: max. 512
- connector: 5-pin XLR
- dimensions: 12 x 9 x 2.5 cm
- weight: 120 g
Quick Start Guide: https://web3.avolites.com/Portals/0/downloads/manuals/titanone/Titan%20One%20Quick%20Start%20Guide.pdf?ver=2019-06-06-150613-817